Small breasts can make you feel less curvy or feminine, preventing you from wearing the clothes you love and lowering your self-confidence.
To give you the bust you desire, the surgeons at Jain Plastic Surgery can perform a fully customized breast augmentation procedure.
Patients of our Columbus, GA, practice find that breast implants have provided outstanding benefits...
Your plastic surgery procedure will be entirely customized to your preferences...
Worried that you won't like the results of your breast augmentation?
Implants can enhance the dimensions of your breasts...
If small or underdeveloped breasts are hurting your self-confidence, you can choose a breast implant that achieves the size you want.
Saline and silicone implants come in many shapes, including round and teardrop-shaped, to enhance the shape of your breasts.
Breast implants are carefully selected to restore evenness and balance to your breasts and your entire figure.
Breast augmentation is solely designed to enhance the size, shape, and symmetry of your breasts. If you have sagging breasts, you can combine your breast augmentation with a breast lift to improve the projection of your breasts as well.
If you are unhappy with other parts of your body, you can also combine your augmentation with other plastic surgery procedures such as liposuction for even more dramatic results. Our practice, serving the greater Columbus area, including LaGrange and Auburn, is here to help you achieve the results you want.
Before performing your procedure, we will make sure you are a good candidate for plastic surgery...
Important Requirements for Those Considering Breast Implants
Fully Developed Breasts
Committed to Lifetime Care
Our Columbus plastic surgeons, Dr. Jain and Dr. Prendergast, will help you choose the right breast implant...
Silicone Implants vs. Saline Implants
- Texture: The implant shell may be smooth or textured to prevent shifting
- Shape: The implant may have a round profile or one that is anatomic (a teardrop or tapered shape)
- Profile: The implant may have a low, medium, or high projection (the depth of the implant from the base to the highest point of the implant curve)
- Diameter: The width of the implant measured across its base (the side of the implant that will be positioned over the chest wall) is customizable
In addition to choosing the right breast implant, you will also choose which placement is right for you...
Enhance Contours and Confidence with Breast Augmentation
Technically known as augmentation mammoplasty, breast augmentation is a surgical procedure offered at Jain Plastic Surgery, serving LaGrange and Auburn. We can use saline or silicone implants to enhance the size and shape of a woman’s breasts for a number of reasons:
- To enhance the body contour of a woman who feels her breast size is too small
- To restore breast volume lost due to weight loss or following pregnancy
- To achieve better symmetry when breasts are moderately disproportionate in size and shape
- To improve the shape of breasts that are sagging or have lost firmness (often performed in conjunction with a breast lift)
- To provide the foundation of a breast contour when a breast has been removed or disfigured by surgery to treat breast cancer
- To improve breast appearance or create the appearance of a breast that is missing or disfigured due to trauma, heredity, or congenital abnormalities
Patient Results Before and After Breast Augmentation
Visualize Your Results Before Surgery
Jain Plastic Surgery, P.C. is the only practice in Columbus, GA that uses VECTRA 3D Aesthetic Simulation Technology. This incredible technology allows women to visualize their post-surgery breasts before ever walking in to an operating room. The realistic images VECTRA provides allow the patient and Dr. Jain to define in precise detail the size and shape of the breasts each woman desires.
The VECTRA experience begins with a 3D photo session during which we capture images of your pre-surgery breasts. Then, using special simulation software on your 3D picture, Dr. Jain will be able to show you the potential results of your breast augmentation surgery. You will be able to preview different looks until you find the appearance you like best. This final, chosen simulation will become the basis for your surgical plan.
If you prefer a more private method to visualize potential augmentation results, we recommend trying the rice test. The rice test illustrates how to use panty hose and rice at specific measurements to visualize how your breasts might look at different sizes.
Jain Plastic Surgery
Founder Dr. Ashish K. Jain and Dr. Tahira I. Prendergast are widely respected plastic surgeons who pride themselves on their honest approach to surgery and their beautiful results. They are members of various prestigious institutions, including:
- American Board of Plastic Surgery
- The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, Inc.
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- The Georgia Society of Plastic Surgeons
To further explore our specials or financing options, call us at (706) 322-9313 or request a consultation online.
This doctor has made my breast cancer journey a lot easier. Dr Jain is very professional, informative and always takes his time to listen to his patients. He has a wonderful and caring staff as well. I am very satisfied with his work and will recommend him to anyone.Maria B.