Body Contouring Can Create a Beautifully Sculpted Silhouette
The doctors at Jain Plastic Surgery, P.C. in Columbus, GA, are passionate about providing patients with beautiful, natural-looking results through a number of body contouring procedures, including a tummy tuck, Brazilian butt lift, or arm lift. Through body contouring, we are able to target and tighten certain areas that have loose or excess skin that is often the result of extreme weight loss, weight fluctuations, or pregnancy. In addition, other types of body contouring procedures actually remove fat cells. As a board certified surgeon and specialist in this area of plastic surgery, Dr. Tahira I. Prendergast and Dr. Ashish K. Jain, participate in continuing education to stay up-to-date on the latest trends in the cosmetic surgery industry to ensure patients receive the best care possible.
Body Contouring Procedures
To better serve our patients, we provide a wide range of body contouring procedures at Jain Plastic Surgery. In some cases, we can help you achieve a complete and dramatic body makeover by combining several procedures, such as:
- Liposuction: If you have stubborn fat that has not responded to diet and exercise, the doctor can remove excess fat cells with liposuction. During the procedure, small tubes (cannulas) are inserted through small incisions in the troublesome areas to break up and remove fat deposits. This procedure is often combined with other body contouring procedures on the breasts, back, thighs, buttocks, and arms to achieve a trim and toned silhouette.
- Tummy Tuck: Also known as an abdominoplasty, this procedure can remove excess skin and fat around your midsection while also tightening weak underlying muscles to sculpt a flatter abdomen.
- Mini Tummy Tuck: Similar to a tummy tuck, this procedure accomplishes the same results with smaller incisions when extensive treatment is not necessary.
- Brazilian Butt Lift: This procedure involves transplanting purified fat cells from one area of your body, such as the abdomen or thighs, into your buttocks to create a perkier, more voluptuous backside. Dr. Prendergast specializes in performing Brazilian butt lifts, and was trained by experts in her field.
- Belt Lipectomy: During this procedure, the doctor will lift, tighten, and remove excess skin and fat from your abdomen, thighs, hips, and buttocks for a dramatic lower body makeover.
- Arm Lift: Generally, loose skin on the underside of your upper arms is not something that can be reduced with diet and exercise. During an arm lift procedure, the doctor can reshape and remove excess skin and fat to help you achieve more toned and contoured arms.
- Thigh Lift: During this procedure, your doctor can tighten the contours of your inner and outer thigh by removing excess fat cells, folds, and skin that tend to occur after substantial weight loss.
CoolSculpting®: CoolSculpting® is a noninvasive way to ELIMINATE STUBBORN FAT by freezing it away! No surgery. No needles. No downtime. Lasting results! Return to your daily routine right after your treatment. We have two Certified CoolSculpting® Consultants who will guide and advise you throughout the entire procedure. The CoolSculpting® fat-freezing procedure is the only FDA-cleared,* non-surgical fat-reduction treatment that uses controlled cooling to eliminate stubborn fat that resists all efforts through diet and exercise. The results are proven, noticeable, and lasting—so you'll look great from every angle *In the U.S., the CoolSculpting® procedure is FDA-cleared for the treatment of visible fat bulges in the submental area, thigh, abdomen and flank, along with bra fat, back fat, underneath the buttocks (also known as banana roll), and upper arm.
Through body contouring, we are able to target and tighten certain areas that have loose or excess skin that is often the result of extreme weight loss, weight fluctuations, or pregnancy.
What to Expect during Your Consultation
Most of our body contouring procedures are performed while you are under general anesthesia at our on-site surgical facility, the first AAAHC (Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care, Inc.) facility in the Columbus area. During your initial consultation, our doctors can conduct a thorough examination to ensure you are a good candidate for body contouring. To help you in deciding which procedure is best suited for your particular needs, we use VECTRA 3-D Aesthetic Simulation advanced technology to show you images of the potential results you can expect to achieve.
Rejuvenate Your Appearance
Improve your appearance and boost your confidence with any number of our body contouring procedures. Contact our office online or call (706) 322-9313 to schedule your consultation with one of our highly skilled surgeons.
This doctor has made my breast cancer journey a lot easier. Dr Jain is very professional, informative and always takes his time to listen to his patients. He has a wonderful and caring staff as well. I am very satisfied with his work and will recommend him to anyone.Maria B.